- Two year collage or five year related experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. (Business, Operations, Accounting, related field)
- Previous experience in production planning with proven results
- A minimum of two years of experience with D365, ERP and WMS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze transactional data and present options for issues resolution.
- Ability to prepare and present professional business reports.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to multitask and carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Experience in S&OP execution
- Office environment job demands
- Constantly able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Process data calculations, formulas and create professional reports using Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer