Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic understanding of electronic batching ticket (EBT).
- Ability to operate computerized bulk distribution system.
- Basic understanding of Human Machine Interface system.
- Ability to read and write and do simple arithmetic.
- Must be available to work 3rd shift (11PM-7:30AM), overtime and weekends.
- Forklift experience: sit down and/or standup
- Industry experience (Batch making)
Union Starting Rate:
- $20.57 with a $0.30 shift differential
Training: Done on 1st (First shift) for 90 days (7AM-3:30PM)
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer