Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Conducts Annual Partnership Discussion with team members
- Lead/direct team members in daily activities, training team members on their duties and responsibilities
- Conducts written and verbal warnings of team members
- Morale/overall team member satisfaction
- Work with Manufacturing Coach to establish daily manufacturing schedules to satisfy customer requirements
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling of activities within the Cell
- Cross-train and develop team members
- Interact with materials team to obtain the parts necessary to build the job
- Responsible for rejected material resolution and coordination with quality
- High school diploma or GED Required
- Possess basic Electronics Knowledge
- Leadership experience in the Electronics Industry a bonus
- 2-5 years of experience in Production and/or Manufacturing Leadership
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one settings and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- A company that focuses on its people! This means from the on-boarding process to engaging team activities, to opportunities to develop your career our client promotes a culture of mutual respect, integrity, and teamwork.
- Work for a cutting edge global leader in Electronics Manufacturing Services.
- Company offers competitive wages, health, dental, vacation time, and a 401K upon hire
- Various planned company activities
- Upon hire, our client allows its employees to buy shares in the organization
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer