1. Maintain organization of assigned area contributing to an efficient workflow.
2. Follow defined processes for protection and usage of high value company assets including but not
limited to transportation fleet, forklifts, balers and other equipment.
3. Increases familiarity with equipment while gaining knowledge and confidence.
4. Maintain inventory control processes (First In First Out).
5. Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting improvements in material flow and job tasks and maintenance of equipment used (forklifts, balers, etc.) to management.
6. Communicate supply needs to management.
7. Ensure accuracy of incoming and outgoing material.
8. Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies.
9. Meet assigned productivity goals by utilizing best practices.
10. Complete logs and reports as directed.
11. Maintain organization and supply of operating materials.
12. Operate equipment in accordance with safety guidelines, including the use of protective equipment.
13. Maintain accurate production records.
14. Other duties as assigned.
- 1st Shift $12.50/hr
- 2nd Shift $12.75/hr
Forklift Operator: Pay: $15.25/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 87752
Equal Opportunity Employer