- Set up and operate bindery equipment including but not limited to: drill, folder, inserter, paper cutter, and saddle stitcher.
- Perform kitting or fulfillment functions that involve assembling different materials.
- Check over quality checklists from previous departments to ensure consistent and accurate information before running the job.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out at the minimum cost consistent with quality standards.
- Ensure that all related equipment is in proper operating condition.
Equal Opportunity Employer