Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Two year electronics degree AND one to three years of equivalent experience with electronic assembly processes and parts OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos, and assembly drawings.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one settings and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to read electronic schematics and prints.
- Computer skills required-experience with MS Office applications.
- Experience with Oracle or similar ERP system is preferred.
- Ability to apply common sense, understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Please send resumes to: Valerie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer