Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline preferred.
- Two to five years related electronics experience and / or training.
- New Product Introduction / Program Management experience, ability to lead a cross-functional problem solving team.
- DFM, PFMEA, Lead / Six Sigma Fundamentals.
- MRP i.e. Oracle or related experience is a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public group, and / or customers.
- Ability to interpret engineering tolerances.
- Ability to sort, filter, and analyze data in Excel.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Able to manage several projects at once and prioritize one’s work load.
- Must have familiarity with electrical circuit board layout and assembly.
- Electronic component knowledge.
- ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 experiences preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer