Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or GED required; or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Must be able to follow all company quality standards and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have the ability to lift or carry up to 50lbs frequently
3rd Shift: 10:00PM - 6:30AM; Sunday - Thursday
Pay Rate: $16.00 - starting rate, $2.00 pay increase when fully trained after 90 days.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer