Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Experience preferred but not required
- Experience reading blueprints or shop drawings preferred but not required
- Grinding stainless steel sheet metal on food, dairy or sanitary/wash down machinery would be a plus but not required
- ERP system experience is preferred but not required
Aptitudes and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, production schedules, work instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and information furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability and willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others throughout the organization
- Physical requirements of job will include lifting, standing, bending, pushing, pulling, etc.
- This position requires continual use of your hands, considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, kneeling, walking, stooping and handling materials.
- This position requires long periods of standing.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY - benefits available first of the month!
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance; Generous PTO; Generous Paid Holidays; Tuition reimbursement and more
- Pay: $15 to $18
- Shift: 2nd Monday - Thursday; 2:30 PM to 12:30 AM
- Opportunity for OT; Voluntary but sometimes mandatory; Fridays and sometimes Saturdays
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 73495
Equal Opportunity Employer