Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Must have the ability to pay high attention to detail as accuracy and quality are extremely important
- 6 months of previous manufacturing/warehouse experience
- 6 months of previous machine operating and set up experience
- 6 months of previous testing experience
- Basic math skills are required – decimals, fractions, subtraction, addition, etc.
- Experience reading gauges and meters is a plus
- Computer experience is a plus
- Drug and background screening are required
- Steel toed shoes are required
2nd Shift: 4:00PM - 12:30AM; Mon - Fri
*Must be willing to work overtime as needed including weekends.
Pay: $14.50/HR ($12.50 + $2.00 Shift Premium)
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer