Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or GED or Injection Molding Machine Experience required
- Basic math skills and PC skills
- Works in a clean manufacturing and warehouse environment that may include moderate noise levels
- Able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand and walk 90% of shift to and from machines, buildings and/or clean rooms
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, grab and climb
- Direct Hire Positions!
- 12 hour shifts: 6am – 6:15pm
- Rotating workdays with every other weekend off
- Pay is $15-18 (based on experience) Excellent benefits!
- Minimum of 6 months manufacturing experience required
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer