Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months previous order picking or warehouse experience.
- MUST know how to use a pallet jack and pick orders proficiently
- MUST have reliable transportation and solid attendance
- MUST meet productivity metrics and attendance measurements in order to be eligible for hire
- Previous Reach experience is a PLUS!
2nd Shift: 1:30PM - 12:00AM; M-F plus OT on Saturday's as required.
$15.75/HR -increase in pay once hired on!
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 84488
Equal Opportunity Employer