Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- MUST have Reliable Transportation, every day.
- MUST have good Attendance
- MUST be able to work in a fast pace environment while standing on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
- MUST meet productivity standards
1st Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer