Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- General knowledge of HR accounting principles needed, knowledge of payroll practices required, MS Office Suite proficiency is required.
- Knowledge of Paycheck software essential and MS AX software desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Ability to problem solve and pay extreme attention to detail needed.
- Ability to be adaptable and work collaboratively is a must.
- Spanish bilingual proficiency a plus.
This fast paced, dynamic company offers generous benefits, holidays off and PTO as well as a profit sharing bonus dependent upon company performance.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer