Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill Talentbridge and a client are currently seeking an experienced Patient Finanical Navigator who can work remotely, in a HIPPA compliant workspace. Our work environment is fast-paced with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!
The role of the Patient Financial Navigator is to provide an outstanding call experience to patients and providers. A Patient Financial Navigator investigates patient insurance, benefit coverage and estimates out of pocket costs as well as navigates patients through financial responsibilities and payment options/relief.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering inbound calls of our Advocacy Call Center
- Make outbound phone calls to patients to review out of pocket costs and discuss payment options
- Update records with complete patient and insurance information
- Maintain confidentiality of patient data and medical records in compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Provide an estimate of the potential patient responsibility based upon the benefits coverage
- Document in Salesforce all details surrounding patient’s healthcare benefit coverage and recommend appropriate payment options, if needed.
- Deliver on challenging work objectives, including meeting daily, weekly and/or monthly productivity metrics
- Other duties as assigned