Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Pleasant personality who enjoys working with others.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to maintain office and complete activities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for dealing with patients, staff and vendors
- Ability to function as a team player and team builder
- Desire to develop new skills
- Desire to learn about hearing impaired patients and hearing technologies
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in database system and Quickbooks for patient related activities
- Ability to pick up and move packages up to 10 pounds
Associates Degree required
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer