Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in use of a personal computer
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Customer service oriented with a strong interpersonal skills and phone etiquette
- Requires every other weekend and a rotating holiday schedule
The position is 3rd Shift, full-time, and temp-to-hire.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer