KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be certified in CPR, First Aid, BBP and will be given Title 9 training. (There will be training on the job)
- You will be training with someone for 2 weeks. (must be able to train on all 3 shifts)
- You will have access to the college, including keys and other items
- You must have a valid drivers license
- You will be required to drive to other buildings on the campus.
- Must have good communication skills
- Sat - Sun: 7am - 3pm
- Fri - Mon: 6pm - 11pm
- Pay: $15.47/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search Job Number 85063.
Equal Opportunity Employer