Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill Talentbridge is seeking a part time - temporary ( 3-4 Months) AP Clerk, for a premier client in Libertyville.
Schedule and Pay:
24 hours a week - 8 hours a day , 3 days a week- Tuesday- Thursday. ( 4 day weekend anyone)
The finer details:
The Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk (P/T) is responsible for supporting the functional areas of the accounting department including accounts payable and accounts receivable. Primarily, the position is responsible for basic tasks such as data entry, matching/vouchering, and departmental administrative tasks in a timely fashion.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Performing 3 way matching (PO, Receipts, Invoices)
- Scanning and attaching records to files
- Entry onto daily bank sheets
- Departmental administrative tasks as required
- Filing documents (paper and electronic documents)
- Processing of shipping invoices
- Light AP vouchering
- Data entry (RMA’s)
Competencies (knowledge, skills and abilities)
1. Proficient verbal, oral, and written business English usage
2. Willingness and ability to follow written as well as verbal instructions
3. Willingness and ability to work with and protect confidential financial data
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically including Excel
5. Proficient in Google Office suite of products, specifically including Google Sheets
6. Excellent organizational and time management skills
7. Strong attention to detail
8. Ability to maintain excellent work product while multitasking
Looking for a part time position with a great team! Apply! Let's chat!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Equal Opportunity Employer