Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is actively recruiting for Pan Operators in the North Chicago/ Waukegan area! Responsible for all duties associated with the operation of the Kitchen, along with equipment.
Long term, temp-hire opportunity! Family/Friendly work atmosphere.
M-F + OT as scheduled including weekends
- 1st Shift: 6:00AM - 2:30PM; PAY: $19.50/HR
- Great Benefits once hired on!
Our client is a global food manufacturer that takes pride in developing new quality products in the confectionery industry. If you want to work with a company that has an amazing culture. This position is for you!
Pan Operators are responsible for the quality of their work and the implementation of the food safety and quality procedures applicable to the processes performed. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs a variety of tasks in all panning and polishing activities as assigned by supervisor or lead as well as loading and unloading of pans as required
- Prepares polishing syrup with proper color and flavor according to the formula by accurately measuring and adding flavors or colors into panning syrups as well as glazes and final polishing materials as directed by written instructions
- Gathering, mixing, and packaging of specific materials involved in the production of confectionery product
- May be assigned to calculate, compile, and report production volumes as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain documentation in a neat and organized manner along with a written log of materials used
- Assist with any other duties as assigned, including different departments.