Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Accuracy in order selecting and counting
- MUST be able to stand for long periods of times, 10+ hour days
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Frequent bending, occasional lifting
- Must have good communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be able to read and write in English and perform basic math functions, i.e., add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
1st Shift: 6:55AM - 5:15 PM / MON - THURS. 5:55AM - 11:00AM / FRIDAY's
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer