KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to deliver a consistent, positive, can-do attitude that is accommodating, approachable, always professional and excited to learn!
- Analytical - Ability to work with Excel analytics, including pivot tables and V look-ups.
- Problem Solving - ability to identify and resolve problems within a timely manner and develop solutions, includes group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service - respond promptly to customer needs; respond to requests for service and assistance; meet commitments.
- Written Communication - ability to read, write, and interpret information
- Teamwork & Productivity - contribute to building a positive, team oriented environment along with the ability to build morale.
- Quality Management - Look for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrate accuracy along with thoroughness.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences and promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats individuals with respect; inspires trust of others; works with integrity and ethically.
- Organizational Support - Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Planning/Organizing - Ability to prioritize work activities and utilize time efficiently.
- Professionalism/Adaptability - Ability to approach others in a tactful manner, adapt to changes in the work environment, manage demands or frequent delays, changes, or unexpected events.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and meets challenges with resourcefulness and resolutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years of experience in a DC leadership role
- 2-5 years of previous forklift experience - Raymond Reach, Raymond Dock Stocker, Clark Sit Down is a plus
- Ability to consistently lift and move up to 50lbs
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn/grow with the company
- Shift: 2:30PM - 11:00PM + OT as required
- Pay: $22.00 - $25.00/hour Pay is based on experience.
- Contract to Hire
**30 day & 60 day BONUS opportunity**
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 85950
Equal Opportunity Employer