KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Requires the level of technical knowledge normally acquired through completion of high school.
- CPR certification obtained within 6 months of hire - Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers through American Heart or American Red Cross is required.
- Requires analytical skills in order to identify problems, troubleshoot and find the most efficient solutions to problems.
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interact courteously and tactfully with patients, parents/families and members of the health care team
- Ability to prioritize duties regarding patient transport, operating suite needs, and room turnover
- First Shift: Monday - Friday
- Available for on-call rotation during off hours (including weekends and holidays).
- Takes call during off shifts and holidays as part of the normal department on-call practices
- Maintains, or makes arrangement for a response time to the hospital of 30 minutes when on call.
- Contract to Hire
- Provides services in a setting where there is potential for exposure to blood and other high risk body fluids, communicable diseases and hazardous materials, chemicals, and waste.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents and chemical odors.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 85666
Equal Opportunity Employer