Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Superior interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills with ability to simultaneously manage multiple applications with minimal instruction
- Must be respectful, pleasant and enthusiastic with a strong desire to help others.
- Healthcare benefits experience or knowledge
Education and Background:
- Bachelor's degree not required, but desired;
- post high school training or experience in the health insurance or employee benefits field
These are temporary positions expected to last from the beginning of October - mid January. These are full-time positions between the hours of 7am-8pm Monday - Friday and 8am-1pm on Saturday.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer