Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Clerk, for one of the longest and most stable businesses in the Ravenswood area of Chicago! Work with an amazing team and grow within the organization!
Monday - Friday; 7:30 am - 4 pm. Contract to hire!
Pay: $19.00 - $22.00/HR base on experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, completing supply requisitions.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed
- Organize and maintain the office.
- Monitor and order inventory as needed.
- Posts and deposits customer checks.
- Handles accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Completes basic bookkeeping and record-keeping duties.
- Completes sales cycle from sales order to invoice.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed