Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client is currently recruiting a Mortgage Loan Processor to work in the North Chicago area. This position is temporary with potential to turn temporary to permanent.
Directly to and under the supervision of the Manager, Mortgage Lending, the Mortgage Loan Processor’s primary purpose is to assist our client to live out their Vision, “To be the members’ trusted financial partner“. Responsible for ensuring that outstanding service is delivered to both internal and external members, in alignment with our client's Service Promise. The Mortgage Loan Processor also is primarily responsible for originating and processing all mortgage loan applications in a timely fashion and in compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines. The individual will contribute to the achievement of the growth and profitability of the residential lending team. The closer must maintain full knowledge of all aspects of residential mortgage banking, as well as all of the following products: FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC and Jumbo loans.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
Responsible for developing a team that will deliver a high level of member service to internal and external members in alignment with our client’s Member Promise:
· Promises to listen, be responsive to members’ needs, simplify their financial life, and make it easy to do business with our client.
· Promises to build valued relationships by discovering members’ needs, and recommending relevant products and services.
· Promises to be knowledgeable and respectful – one transaction, one interaction, and one member at a time.
1. Processes all loan applications. Ensures loans are closed on a timely basis. Originates mortgage loan applications from walk-ins, phone queue and our client's website. Maintain and demonstrate proficiency with Encompass loan origination system.
2. Order, process and review all loan file documentation, i.e. appraisal, title commitment, verification of employment, deposits, etc. for accuracy and completeness.
3. Review each loan for compliance with all regulatory and investor guidelines; clear loan conditions for compliance with underwriting requirements
4. Work with member to insure documents are collected and conditions are cleared in a timely fashion
5. Manage an average pipeline of 45 loans monthly.
6. Review lock-in agreements to insure closing/funding occurs within lock period.
7. Participate in all required training sessions to increase knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and investor requirements.
8. Maintain adequate control of files to ensure compliance with all consumer protection statutes/ regulations in a defined area of responsibility.
9. Work with Mortgage Loan Officers on pipeline maintenance on weekly basis to ensure pipeline integrity.
10. Follow-up on closed loan documentation to ensure compliance with all Secondary Marketing, Government and Investor demands, as needed.
11. Remain current with our Lender/Investor programs and maintain their forms for submission.
12. Attend sales and operations meetings, as needed.
13. Other duties as assigned.
- One year to three years of similar or related experience
- A high school education or GED
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 83539
Equal Opportunity Employer