- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ month of previous food and/or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple written instructions
- Basic math skills (add and subtract two digit numbers, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's, using units of American money, weight measurement, volume, and distance).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently throughout the day while standing on your feet for 8+ hours.
Long-term, temp to hire opportunities on 1st shift and 2nd Shift
M-F + OT as scheduled including weekends.
- 1st Shift: 6:00AM-2:30PM; Pay: 19.50/HR
- 2nd Shift: 2:30 PM-11:00 PM; Pay: $19.50HR+ $1.00/HR Shift Differential
Equal Opportunity Employer