Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is actively recruiting for Machine Operators in the North Chicago and Waukegan area!
Do you want to work for global food manufacturer taking pride in developing new products and flavors in quality candy? This temp-to-hire opportunity starts you in a entry-level position with the ability to transition into other positions of the company. They have been our client for a long-time with the general consensus of a welcoming, fun and "sweet" work culture.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1+ month of previous food and/or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple written instructions
- Basic math skills (add and subtract two digit numbers, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's, using units of American money, weight measurement, volume, and distance).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently throughout the day while standing on your feet for 8+ hours.
Long-term, temp to hire opportunities on 1st shift and 2nd Shift
M-F + OT as scheduled including weekends.
- 1st Shift: 6:00AM-2:30PM; Pay: 19.50/HR
- 2nd Shift: 2:30 PM-11:00 PM; Pay: $19.50HR+ $1.00/HR Shift Differential
Equal Opportunity Employer