Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Completion of a medical assisting program
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of Medical Assistant experience
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- Experience working well independently in a fast paced environment
Hours: 8am-6pm (flexible with opening and closing shifts) There are 2 shifts 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm. Staff would alternate. There is the requirement to work Saturday shifts (8am-12pm) (1-2 per month).
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer