Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Demonstrated mechanical assembly skills.
- High standard of attention to detail.
- Able to read and understand some or all of the following: hydraulic drawings, electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and photo stories.
- Experienced in the use of hydraulic presses and/or overhead cranes.
- Must supply personal set of basic tools.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience in manufacturing helpful.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in heat/cold, wet/humid, and dry/arid conditions.
- Frequently required to use personal protective equipment to prevent exposure to hazardous materials.The noise level in this environment is frequently loud.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk; and the ability to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer