Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Minimum 6 months previous experience in a warehouse role
- Minimum 6 months previous experience driving forklift
- basic math and equipment measurement skills
- good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Repetitive heavy lifting may be required
- All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
1st Shift: 5:30AM - 2:30PM, Pay: $14.00/hr
2nd Shift: 2:30PM - 11:00PM, Pay: $15.40/hr
*MUST be flexible to accommodate overtime which could include weekends
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer