ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Must use forklifts, hand trucks, hoists, overhead cranes and other equipment to move materials within the facility.
- Load and unload material onto and from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves.
- Safely move materials and place in correct location.
- Supply production area with needed materials from inventory.
- Keep material handling equipment and materials in a safe, clean and working order. Inform management of any equipment defects or maintenance needs.
- Opens packages and containers using cutters and other tools.
- Work with the supply chain, quality and production departments to ensure needs of the company are being met.
1st and 2nd shift available
- 1st: Monday – Friday 5:30 am – 2:00 pm
- 2nd: Monday – Friday 1:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- Pay: $15.00/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 89448
Equal Opportunity Employer