- Bachelors of Science in Marketing/Business/Social Science/Psychology or related field with emphasis on quantitative skills. Basic training and knowledge in both primary and secondary market research tools and methodology. Training and knowledge in general database design concepts.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, including basic skills in MS-Access. Advanced Skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint
- Must have strong communication skills. Interact directly/indirectly with customers through interviews and surveys. Interact directly with vendors. Good writing skills to generate reports of research findings.
- Strong organization and time management skills are required.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Must be able to manage time to complete multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to understand and analyze problems and initiate problem-solving processes in a timely manner.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 89449
Equal Opportunity Employer