- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing related field with 3-D CAD experience and welding skills preferred. Alternatively hold an Associate’s or Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering Technology, or Computer Integrated Manufacturing Technology with demonstrated success in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a working knowledge in computer sciences to operate in a Windows environment using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project) and Microsoft Access. Should also have a working knowledge of PLCs and other controls technology. ERP experience beneficial.
- Electrical and pneumatic/hydraulics working knowledge beneficial
- Must have verbal, auditory and written English skills sufficient to receive work direction, to participate in cross-functional teams, to communicate with suppliers, to communicate with customers, and to be able to meet the reporting requirements of this position.
- Must be able to work within the IMMI facility, this is not a work at home position.
- Must be able to be mobile for the entire day as required, this is not a desk job.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to travel as the need arises for training, seminars, supplier visits, and/or customer visits.
- Must be able to contribute overtime as required to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Healthcare, vision, dental options
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer