Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is in search of a Manufacturing Engineer/Industrial Engineer-Entry Level for a client in Elk Grove Village, IL. Great pay and amazing organization!
We're looking for an ambitious individual!
The primary purpose of this position is to manage assigned projects in engineering and monitor processes in the manufacturing environment. Analyze, suggest, and implement continuous improvements.
First Shift! 6AM-3PM, Monday-Friday, Temp-to- Hire in a great Union setting!!!
Responsibilities are included but not limited to:
Ability to evaluate overall manufacturing processes and methods to achieve maximum capacity and efficiency by applying knowledge of product assembly, fabrication, assembly, fixture tooling, and materials.
Perform process time studies and maintain time studies per assembly and process.
Participate/Lead cross functional team to improve efficiency and productivity in production using Lean Manufacturing Techniques.
Create/Develop SOPs for production.
Document assembly and other manufacturing process using Visual Aids and other suitable documents.
Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must have had experience with PC-based application including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD or a similar design package.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be proficient in written and oral communications and have the ability to control a large number of activities in a dynamic environment.
- Interface with customer engineering, production, and quality to ensure design for manufacturability.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs occasionally
4-year Degree in Engineering or related field
Job Types: Full-time, Temp-to-hire
Salary: From $28.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer