Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Three plus years of production development experience with a proven track record.
- Experience in Industrial Engineering skills including time study, standards development, plant layout and ergonomics required.
- Ability to prepare manufacturing feasibility studies, prepare cost analysis and create proposals for management review and consideration required.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, PFMEA, and Kaizen principles and practices including design through implementation is required.
- Experience in air movement and/or ventilation and/or appliance manufacture is desired.
- Experience with sheet metal fabrication, forming and welding and paint application practices desired.
- Experience related to metal fabrication equipment, its use and safety requirements desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project). Experience with CAD software such as AutoCAD are required.
- Experience with manual and automated high-volume assembly with emphasis on process flow and continuous improvement desired.
- Experience in capital appropriation, justification through approval, for purchase and installation of capital assets desired.
- Desired experience in the following manufacturing Engineering and Quality Functions:
- Multi-site Product Development and Production
- OEM product Development and Production
- Product and Process Cost Reduction
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) and Programming
- Kaizen or Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Coordinating people, information and technology within manufacturing.
- Development and Implementation of Manufacturing Engineering System Processes
- Process flow and material handling practices
- Equipment selection, installation and training
- Statistical Process Control Practices
- ISO 9001
- Effective communications through verbal, written and electronic means.
- Ability to work collaboratively and closely with others in a team environment.
- Familiarity with PLC’s and industrial controls. PLC programming ability is a plus.
- Up to 20% travel, including international.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer