- High School diploma required.
- Associates degree from a Technical College preferred.
- Apprenticeship or Journeyman experience preferred.
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic knowledge of electrical wiring and various components.
- Forklift Truck Experience preferred.
- 3-5+ years maintenance experience preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude required.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Understanding and compliance with safety rules and regulations.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of loyalty and dedication.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 90614
Equal Opportunity Employer