Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong HVAC, Boiler System experience preferred. EPA certification preferred not required.
- 1-3 years residential or related maintenance experience preferred.
- CPO certification a plus.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
LICENSES & TOOLS:
- Valid Drivers license with good driving record and auto insurance. Personal vehicle required.
- Candidate is required to provide personal tools needed to perform the job.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer