- A two year technical degree or equivalent training attained through related work experience.
- Two years of previous experience working as a Mechanical Technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrates oral and written communication skills with trades persons, supervisors and operators.
- Ability to work overtime
- Forging Maintenance experience would be helpful for 2nd shift.
- A strong focus on safety.
- Previous experience working with induction heat treat and CNC equipment is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing or the Toyota Production System a plus
- Knowledge of basic electric circuitry
- Experience of welding such as Mig some Tig arc stick cutting plasma
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer