Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical field is required.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in machine maintenance and repair, with 5 years in metal stamping or fabrication environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with TPM, Lean Manufacturing, 5S and Continuous Improvement practices
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with predictive / preventative maintenance.
- Proven project management execution experience.
- PLC (SLC 500, RS Logix, Control Logix) troubleshooting experience.
- Experience managing a multi-shift operation in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong leader with ability to support and drive change.
- Able to communicate effectively with maintenance, production, and management staff.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision in an off-shift setting.
- Understands Broan safety requirements and ensures all staff members understand and comply with those requirements.
- Able to understand unplanned events in the plant and can react to contain, determine root cause analysis to correct events quickly and effectively.
- Frequent walking throughout the plant each day.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer