KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic arithmetic, reading, and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to maintenance situations
- Ability to work with others and independently in a safe and timely manner
- Ability to work with hand and power tools, having your own set of tools is a plus!
- Willingness to learn and complete trainings as required.
- PPE gear – safety glasses, respirator, steel toes, chemical resistant cotton wear, etc.
- Ability to work outdoors in all-weather seasons of the year – winter, spring, summer, and fall
- Previous maintenance, handyman, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, or construction and forklift experience is a plus!
- M-F; 6:00AM – 2:30PM plus overtime as required.
- Pay: $16.00+/HR; based on experience
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
Must have own basic tools and toolbox to perform repairs - screw drivers, socket set, wrenches, channel locks, etc. Candidate does not need all of them at once. It is okay to borrow tools in the beginning, but you are expected to acquire tools throughout employment as deemed necessary to complete the job.
***Company provides specialty tools only - machine specific, big pipe wrenches, drivers, grease guns, etc.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 85200.
Equal Opportunity Employer