- Ability to accept constant change, direction and supervision.
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment and controls.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and equipment specifications.
- Ability to instruct and train production workers in machine set-up and operation.
- Ability to gather, analyze and record information on a written, verbal and automated data entry basis.
- Ability to analyze and fix equipment malfunctions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and conflicting work schedules.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of three years in mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Fork Lift Driver Certification.
Physical/Sensory Demands: (Range of motion, weight requirement, repetitive use of hands/feet, speech, vision, hearing, other requirements)
- Full range of motion.
- Lift and carry a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Capable of standing and working for 8 hours.
- Communicates with co-workers and supervisor.
- Ability to drive vehicles and monitor work flow.
- Capable of hearing and responding to warning devices on equipment and fork lifts.
- Capable of working in a non-air conditioned factory environment. Environmental conditions include dust and loud noise. Protective equipment may be required.
- Gross and fine motor abilities
- Hours: 1st Shift, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Payrate: $25-$28/hr.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 92544
Equal Opportunity Employer