Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Are you a Maintenance/Mechanical expert looking for an opportunity to take the next step in your career?
Do you hold experience working within a Manufacturing setting specific to Injection Molding & Automation/Robotics?
Well-versed in PLC programming and troubleshooting/diagnosing/repairing industrial sized machinery/equipment?
NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a Fortune 200 OEM Supplier specializing in the manufacturing of mechanical, electromechanical, and electrical components/subassemblies. Located in Des Plaines, IL, we are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to join their growing team!
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT
- DIRECT HIRE
- Competitive Compensation
- Fortune 200 Global Company – large global presence, operating in 7 major business units with a $14 billion dollar revenue!
- Medical Coverage – AFFORABLE! 3 options to choose from.
- 401(k) – w/up to 6% match & IMMEDIATE vesting!
- PTO – Vacation - & Holiday Program
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Additional Perks: Non-profit give back donating 3x what you donate in a year! Adoption Assistance! Volunteer Pay! Child Scholarship Programs! HSA! FSA! DCA! Life Insurance! EAP Program & MORE!
M-FRI; 6:30AM – 3:00PM
*Must be willing to work OT throughout the week or on a Saturday – as needed.
$26.00-$32.00-HR ($54k-$62k) - Salary range is based on level of experience level!
As the Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for the upkeep and repairs on Injection Mold machinery and Automated/Robotic equipment. Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on injection molding equipment and automated machinery.
- Work with blueprints, schematics, and specifications.
- Troubleshoot, dismantle, analyze, diagnose, and perform repairs on injection mold machinery and automatic equipment.
- Replace pumps, motors, relays, switches, motors, etc.
- Install and maintain machine safety devices and shields.
- PLC Programming
- Maintain records and documentation related to safety, testing, reporting, and inspections.
- Build working relationships with contractors as required.
- Assist with any other projects or duties as assigned.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience working within a manufacturing setting specific to electrical and industrial industries.
- Must be well-versed in Injection Molding, Automation, PLC’s, Hydraulics, and ISO9001 requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair machinery/equipment.
- General working knowledge of HVAC systems, Compressors, Cooling – Water - & Fire systems is a huge plus!
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work as a team.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $66,500, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Manufacturing & Maintenance Mechanic level opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer