KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Requires one to three years of trades training or equivalent experience and one to three years of related machining experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed and complex drawings, routings, prints, summaries, specifications, and other process data. Ability to write standard documentation. Ability to communicate with other employees to share information, and solve problems.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Requires the ability to operate a wide variety of equipment including CNC machines, broaches, burring, washing equipment, a wide variety of small hand and power tools, and precision measuring tools. Requires knowledge of gear principles, inspection and machine shop procedures. Employee is responsible for providing the hand tools, which are essential for proper functioning on the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach above shoulders; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell; and use foot/feet to open and close chuck. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, usually parts waist high, up to 20 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and depth perception.
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday (3pm-11pm)
- Pay: $20/hr+
How to Apply:
Please click on "Apply Online" below and search for job number 86479.
Equal Opportunity Employer