ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Experience operating some of these machines: CNC, mills, lathes, punch press, brake press, blanchard grinder, forklift
- An understanding of geometric tolerances.
- Knowledge of inspection tools and gages.
- Able to work alone or on a team to accomplish daily tasks.
- Able to stand for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Able to pick up and move parts up to fifty (50) pounds apiece continuously for 10 hours a day and any required overtime.
- Able to perform physical, manual labor for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Able to communicate effectively to co-workers and supervisory personnel clearly and concisely
- Ability to speak and read English
Position is on 1st shift for the first three (3) months, after three (3) months it may transfer to an off shift.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 85664.
Equal Opportunity Employer