Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 1+ year of previous manufacturing or machine operating experience
- Previous experience working in food manufacturing is a plus
- 1+ years of forklift experience - sit down or stand up
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel Toes
- Ability to work with chemicals and stand on your feet for 10+ hours a day
- Ability to climb and heavy lift as needed
- Reliable transportation and strong attendance record
Shift: 6:00AM - 4:30PM; M-TH + OT on Friday as scheduled.
Pay: $15.00-$18.00/HR; based on exp.
Shift: 4:00PM - 2:30AM; M-TH + OT on Friday as scheduled.
Pay: $15.75-$18.75/HR; based on exp.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for the corresponding Job Number
- For 1st Shift search: 84828
- For 2nd Shift search: 84829
Equal Opportunity Employer