MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills normally acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent.
- 3-6 months of work experience in a service related environment required.
- Ability to stand and walk 95% of the time.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail when while ordering, filling and replenishing supply requisitions.
- Ability to safely operate fork-lifts and hydraulic lifts, ability to individually lift and carry heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds and the ability to push/pull carts requiring up to 40 pounds of effort to initiate movement. (Optional / Will Train)
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows based software required with Outlook, Excel, and Word experience preferred. Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, ability to be insured by hospital's carrier. (Preferred but not Required)
- This individual must possess a strong sense of personal accountability, service orientation, sensitivity and responsiveness to the requests of user departments.
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills necessary work with other Materials Services staff, as well as with customer department staff. Must also have the ability to interact effectively with patient families, leaders, staff, and physicians.
- Ability to follow general directions and to prioritize daily workload and make related decisions for assigned tasks.
- Provides services in a warehouse setting. Proper use of lifting techniques and body mechanics for lifting and carrying objects, defensive driving techniques for operating vehicle and operating heavy equipment, etc., dirt, dust, and lint.
COVID-19 VACCINE IS REQUIRED
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 91869
Equal Opportunity Employer