ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Load trucks with outgoing products
- Be able to identify wood species and door profiles
- Maintain acceptable housekeeping; follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Prepare product for shipping to customers
- Transport materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas using a powered vehicle or hand truck
- Maintain warehouse-ensure neat and orderly storage of material
- Maintain material location and proper destination of product.
- Release quality material to internal customer as needed.
- Maintain inventory records on computer system using scanners and computer
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- 10am start time - MUST be able to work OT
- Pay: $15.50/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 87609
Equal Opportunity Employer