Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent 1 year of related assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and safety guidelines.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools,
- Interpret visual aids and be able to perform simple math.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-workers, other departments
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES ON 1ST SHIFT & 2ND SHIFT:
- 1st Shift : 6:00 am - 2:30 pm - Pay: $13.50/hr
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm - Pay: $14.50/hr
How to Apply:Please click "Apply Online" below and search for the corresponding Job Number:
- 1st Shift: Search 83584
- 2nd Shift: Search 84268
Equal Opportunity Employer