Team Member Effectiveness
- Participates with team
- Respectful of others
- Flexible, willing to make changes
- Performs and demonstrates good communication skills
- Listens to and incorporates constructive criticism/provides constructive criticism
- Is enthusiastic and shows a positive attitude
- Demonstrates dependability. Few or no tardies. Few or no occurrences
- Responsible with personal matters, i.e., use of cell phones, radio volume, limiting additional breaks, limits disruption of other lines, utilizes time efficiently, limits the number of times leaving assigned work area, etc.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent 1 year of related assembly experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand work instructions and safety guidelines.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools
- Interpret visual aids and be able to perform simple math.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate orally and in written form effectively with co-workers, other departments
- 2nd Shift - Full Time
- 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Pay: $18.00/hr
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online and search for Job Number 89661
Equal Opportunity Employer