KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous laundry or production experience.
- Demonstrated work with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with differing abilities.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math functions.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs of customers and plan operations.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be able to stand or be stationary for eight or more hours.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and push and/or pull carts weighing 500 pounds.
- Must have good hand dexterity to sort, fold, and operate power equipment on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to observe product and linen appearance so that specific standards are met.
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment. Protective equipment may be required.
- Perform tasks that involve exposure to blood, body fluid, or tissue.
- 2nd shift: 2pm-10pm
- Off days will be every Sunday and one other day during the week, which will be assigned at the start of your assignment.
- Pay Rate: $17/hr
Equal Opportunity Employer