Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 2-5 years of Senior Level Recruitment Experience
- Strong knowledge of state and federal HR laws that are applicable to work place.
- Must have a valid driver’s license for travel to Goodwill training's, meetings, and customer locations.
- Two years of college education or experience equivalency, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Healthcare, Generous PTO plan, Retirement Savings plan AND Pension
- Professional Development paths
- Family friendly work environment with a strong culture and company mission
- Work for an organization that has a direct impact on the communities where you live and work
Please send resume to: GWRecruitment@goodwillsew.com
Equal Opportunity Employer